What your IPTA Councillors are presently up to:
- Your IPTA Councillors will be reviewing the Draft Code of Conduct 2018 and other materials recently published by the Trans-Tasman IP Attorneys Board, with a view to making written submissions relevant to all IPTA members.
- Your IPTA Councillors will be reviewing the Government’s response to the Productivity Commission’s Report, with a view to minimising the negative effects to the IP industry in Australia.
- Michael Caine has published a report “Guidelines for Transferring Priority Rights” on the FICPI website at http://www.ficpi.org/news/guidelines-for-the-effective-transfer-of-priority-rights/.
- Representing the interests of Australian patent and trade mark attorneys at international events.
- Organising relevant webinars for members for their continuing professional education.