Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Committee
OBJECTIVE OF THE COMMITTEE
To provide educational opportunities for our members to maintain and build upon their knowledge and skills as patent and trade mark attorneys. To assist members in meeting their continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
To provide at least 10 educational presentations per year, which are to be delivered on-line so that all members can access them, regardless of location. The presentations will each be around 1 hour in duration and include:
• topics relating to patents;
• topics relating to trade marks;
• topics relating to Australian and New Zealand law and practice;
• topics relevant to the general practice of patent and trade mark attorneys;
• at least 1 hour of subject matter relating to ethics;
• as required, updates on any legislative changes in Australia.